SVKK Club Online: Legal Update Covid-19
In our Legal update –webinars you can learn about the most actual legal matters concerning corporate and labour law changes in Russia under COVID-19.
Speaker: Evgeny Dzhafarov, Head of Legal , CLIFF Legal
Employment, Corporate and Property Law
- Legal regulation of labour relations: remote work, electronic employment record books, new rules for making a severance pay in case of dismissals, a new form of report to the Pension Fund.
- Legal regulation of leasing property in the new reality and measures to support landlords and tenants.
- The key changes of the legal regulation of corporate relations due to the Coronavirus pandemic: the postponement of annual general meetings, consequences of a decline in the net asset value at the end of 2020.
- The remote management of a company during the pandemic: tools allowed in accordance with the Russian legislation.
IP Rights and Personal Data
- The draft law on blocking mobile applications containing copyright-infringing content.
- The new tax benefits for IT- companies.
- Rambler vs Nginx. The practice of the Russian IP Court on the ownership of intellectual property objects (software) created by employees.
- The new liability for breaching the data localization requirement. The Twitter and Facebook
- The draft law on the liability for breaching the requirements in the field of the privacy of personal data.
- The regulations on the use of telecommunication technologies in holding court hearings (video-conferences with remote courts all over Russia).
- The new rule on the transfer of legal disputes involving sanctioned parties to Russian courts.
- The new court practice on the application of the Force Majeure contract provisions.
- Sanctions and Issues Around Them
Participation in Legal update webinars for FRCC membership companies only.
Information and registration through web-site or by contacting Elena Niininen: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 360 7742